Monday, July 19, 2010

My First Wedding Cake

Ok, so I'm super excited!! I've been asked to make a Wedding Cake, actually it's Wedding Cupcakes with a main table cake that will be mostly for show!! Jen & Nelson have chosen simple white roseds with a lovely sangria colored ribbon to be their design. The cake itself will be chocolate with raspberry filling and the cupcakes will be white cake with white vanilla buttercream icing!
I've got a ton of leg work and prep work to get started on, designs to work out, a time schedule so I'm not crazy insane come the week of, and a whole lot of stuff I have to order online....

OH and if that's not enough, I have several cakes that have been ordred between now and the wedding, so if you need me, I'll either be at work, at pratice or in my kitchen working on a cake...Toss in 2 weddings, 2 birthday parties, a football game or two and four nights a week of pratice....I guess I'll sleep come November :)

No comments:

Post a Comment