Thursday, May 27, 2010

Allrecipes and me!?!?!?!

Ok, so I just opened my email this morning, and look what was there....


Hello Bridget!

Cory Vicens here with Allrecipes.com, and I’m working on our cool new project “What’s Cooking America” for Allrecipes and we are interested in your participation!

This summer Allrecipes video crew will be traveling across America meeting, interviewing and videotaping home cooks in their kitchens/homes to learn more about their tips, techniques, favorite recipes and food traditions. We will be visiting Rhode Island and are curious if you would consider letting us come to your home to ask you some questions about your cooking adventures while we film you preparing your favorite dish? This “webisode” will appear on Allrecipes.tv.

If you’re interested in participating please respond to my email by June 15, 2010

All my best and happy cooking!

Cory Vicens
http://allrecipes.com/Cook/cookn/Profile.aspx

Allrecipes.com Brand Team


***UPDATE*** 6/18/10

I've done everything I needed too. Just sitting back and waiting to see if I was picked!!!

Keep those fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment