Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I need your help!!!!

Hey Everyone,

It's time to get started on this week's project!!

I was invited to Vermont this weekend to celebrate Memorial Day, and was asked to bring a cake. The cake is to celebrate my cousin's boyfriend's 25th birthday, who is an Iraq War Veteran and a Purple Heart Recipient!!!! However, he's on a wicked strict diet and won't actually be eating any of it, but my Aunt asked that I bring one up anyway since she LOVES cake!!

So my question is... what kind of cake do I make??? Chocolate?? White?? Marble?? Strawberry?? Carrot??

If you were hankering for a nice piece of cake, what kind would YOU want????


I also plan on bringing my signature chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal butterscotch cookies, and some blueberry muffins and maybe some banana muffins too, 'cause it'd be just plain wrong if I didn't!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment